Friday, February 13, 2009

Let's Hope I Can Keep This Up...



I have been inspired by my wonderful best friend Stacey to begin blogging, although I am notorious for not being very consistent with this sort of thing. I am determined to keep it up, though, especially with the Figlet on the way!

Speaking of the Figlet, here is the latest Baby Belly pic (18 weeks)...




There's still not much there, but I'm enjoying the fact that I now actually look pregnant! : )


I have another doctor's appointment this weekend, but Chris and I are really looking forward to our 20 week sonogram on Feb. 24th when we find out if the Figlet is a boy or girl! We still haven't made a final decision on names, but I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.


One of my goals for the upcoming year is to memorize more scripture, so I'll close with one of my recent favorite verses:


"Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds." Hebrews 10:24


Lots of love! ~ Chris, Allie, and Figlet

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Now we can make each other keep up with the blogs and I can know what's going on in Figleyland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, love the belly and your dress..much love to all of the Figleys!

    ReplyDelete