Friday, April 24, 2009

2 Blogs in 2 Weeks?!?

2 blogs in 2 weeks...I think that's a new record! Maybe I'm getting better at this whole thing...for now anyway...

This is going to be a short one, however - there's a lot going on, but not much new news to share...we have another dr's appt tomorrow for an update on Rylie (and hopefully another sonogram)! Our apartment is in transition as we are trying - in the times we are actually home - to get it ready for Rylie's arrival in July. The good news is that I think we are ALMOST done doing the baby registry...maybe. I knew there were a lot of baby products out there, but really had NO IDEA just how many until we began creating our registry! The process has also taught me that although parent reviews are quite helpful, they also exist to make the registering process that much more of a nightmare - can't anyone AGREE on the quality of a product?!? Ahh, the love/hate relationship I have developed with the internet during pregnancy : )
Anyway, thanks for letting me vent...here are a few pics from the Easter production as promised , with Chris sporting the Jesus beard and me (and Rylie) wearing the latest in Biblical garb. Lots of love to all! ~ Chris, Allie, and Rylie




1 comment:

  1. He really does make a striking Jesus! =) And gotta love his gig 'em in the 2nd pic. Love you both, and hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete